Sunday, July 31, 2005

Personal Financial Program

I've been recording my expense and income all the while using Microsoft Excel since I started my working life. I find it quite tough to maintain the Excel file. Thus, I thought of developing a simple application to record all my monetary transactions into database. Then, I can just generate reports from it when I want to analyse my financial status. I guess, my life would be easier with that. How long do I need to develop that? I'm not very sure, but I'll give myself a month for it. Will share my experience here if I encounter any problem during my development process..

2 Comments:

Blogger Vernon said...

Get a finance program like Quicken, MYOB or try the affordable Java-based MoneyDance. They all work as advertised.

5:22 AM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Good idea. But, I treat it as a chance for me to practice my programming.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Can't find what you want? Search it here!


Google
 
Web lifeasprogrammer.blogspot.com