Sunday, July 10, 2005

Earn Money From Surfing

Since I was in high school, I can always heard people telling me that there are people are making money online. When I heard that kind of things, I would think that they are just lucky and they will get cheated or in trouble one day. I really don’t believe that it’s so easy to make money online.

Now, as a programmer, still, I heard people make money online. But now, they are my close friends and colleagues. And I started to believe that this can be true and it doesn’t hurt if I give them a try. The first move I took was to try out auto surf that makes money. You can always see advertisement stating "Get paid for surfing!" when you surf around.

The first one I tried is 4Daily.com. One of my friends has just cash out from the site. However, he didn’t make much from it, since he didn’t invest any dollar into it. From the program, I can see that we can make a big profit from it if we invest a little money into it.

How the program goes?

They provide you with USD4.00 when you register with them. Then, as you surf each day, they pay you 4% of your credit in your account. You will need to surf 40 sites a day with 20 seconds for each site. If you want to gain more from it, you can just invest a few dollars to make your earning more. This means that you can add more credit to the USD4.00. If you invest USD4.00, your account will have USD8.00. And you will gain 4% of USD8.00 a day, instead of the original USD4.00. Good? Do try it out as what I did. Click here.

As an additional income, you gain extra money if you refer friends to use the service. They don’t lose anything, but you gain money if they upgrade their account.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

like surfjunky, it sounds really like a scam. but i hope it's not and you can really earn money from it. good luck.

12:07 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Actually I've friend who has already got the money from the site. So, I guess it's reliable.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Yea, it's reliable. But you actually need to "pay them" first before you can actually earn. another one, studiotraffic, is also quite popular. There are alot of malaysian member of studiotraffic :)

12:56 AM  
Blogger EngLee said...

If you are using broadband and a little bandwidth is not a problem, then just go for it and let the money grow, even it's a small amount. :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

i am normaly reserved in terms of online business...
doesnt trust it...

hehehehehhe... but like the google ads... i got lah...but until now no cash yet
ahhahaha

1:36 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

You don't have to trust it. You don't have pay anything to TRY it.

Google adsense is a good source of online revenue. :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Y1 said...

adsense it is good provided people click on the ads... no clicks no money ;p

12:48 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Yes, agreed. There's lots of people making lots of money from adsense. But, there's even more people failed to earn any money from them.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Can't find what you want? Search it here!


Google
 
Web lifeasprogrammer.blogspot.com