Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Introduction

In this very first post, I would like to write a little bit myself. Firstly, I would like to say that I really like programming. I love to find and explore new technologies and languages around. A few languages that I've explored are C++, Visual Basic (VB) 6.0, VB .NET, ASP .NET, Java, JSP, PHP, HTML, Javascript and ... (the list goes on). As for my educational background, I've just actually graduated from University of Technology, Malaysia with a degree in Computer Science. That's the place I learned all the basic stuff I needed in programming.

Apart from that, I did my internship in a web-based company which is doing web systems and that's where I learn and practice my PHP and basic web design for around 6 months. Currently, I'm attached to a company supporting and developing a big dynamic reporting system. A real big system which I still not able to get used to it after spending weeks in that company. Cool?

This would be the third blog of mine. The main reason I started this blog is to share my future or maybe my past experiences in this ICT field. I really hope that the things that I learned and posted in this blog would help somebody out there (and also improving my skills). So, do post some comments if you have any opinions on the topics or you can correct me if I've post any wrong information!

4 Comments:

Blogger DumbWebProgrammer said...

Wah lau eh!!!

You are definitely a better programmer than me. I'm so dumb. The list of programming language you know is impressive.

I only know PHP :(

He he he. When I got problem I ask you.

8:34 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

I'll be glad to share if I able to help. I don't think you are dumb, you are just hiding your skills, don't you? :)

10:45 PM  
Blogger chong y l said...

I like sighting your Blog -- you are sharing and caring -- quite a rare species nowadays. I'm not a programmin, but I can do with some edu!

Mine is about CivilSociety & English -- also to share and care; hence we share somethin' precious in common, yes?

12:51 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Yes, I'm glad to share my experiences. But, I wouldn't say I'm that kind. I'm just trying to avoid others to struggle finding the solution to the same problem as I did. :)

Interested for a link exchange?

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Can't find what you want? Search it here!


Google
 
Web lifeasprogrammer.blogspot.com