Thursday, August 18, 2005

Flag Those Blogs Off!

As usual, after make some posting to my blog, I would spend sometime clicking on the "NEXT BLOG" button on the blogger's navigation bar to read some random blog. I find that it's quite annoying when I see blogs without contents, but a whole page of keywords, just to get search engine attention. I would have to click "NEXT BLOG" a number of times before I can find a readable blog.

Today, as I was about to browse "NEXT BLOG", I saw a "FLAG" button! The "FLAG" button can be used to flag THOSE blog that should be reviewed by Blogger, to be excluded from Blogger’s blog list. Thanks to Blogger for making this world a better place!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Keep up the blogg'n.

12:19 PM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Sure! Thanks for dropping by!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sawai said...

I didnt notice that button. Thanks...

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Can't find what you want? Search it here!


Google
 
Web lifeasprogrammer.blogspot.com