Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Adsense Notifier

I know this is not something new in the Google Adsense world. In fact, I've heard about this tool months ago, but didn't really try it until today. I would say this is the best tool for all adsense users. It saves a lot of time.

Is there any requirement to use Adsense Notifier? Yes, a Mozilla Firefox browser! It's an extension plugin for Firefox.

What does the Adsense Notifier do? It simply displays your current Adsense balance in the way you want it to be in status bar of your browser. You can specify the interval between updates to check as frequent as you want!

Get it here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really useful plugin for Firefox, so much easier than logging in every day. I really like your blog by the way, keep up the good work!

4:45 AM  
Blogger EngLee said...

Yes. It saves so much of my time.

Thanks for your support! I'll work harder! :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Can't find what you want? Search it here!


Google
 
Web lifeasprogrammer.blogspot.com